Monday 5 November 2012

FILMING UPDATE FOR 6TH NOVEMBER

Please read the last post in conjunction with this one.

I have been let down by two guys who were coming to film with me tomorrow (Tuesday 6th November), so I am looking for anyone else who is up for some fun in front of the camera with me. I have decided to do a group scene too, this will enable guys to wear a mask if required, but obviously you will not be one on one with me, more of a bukkake scene. Please contact me on 07970 795056, call me don't text please. If you text for whatever reason I will just ask you to call when you are able to.

Everyone who takes part in the filming will receive a copy of their footage, plus copies of any stills taken of me ob the day. Want to get it on with me tomorrow? Call me now then.




This could be you, so get calling boys. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment