Wednesday 31 October 2012

WANT TO BE ON FILM WITH ME?????

I will be holding a day of filming next Tuesday 6th November in Cardiff. The filming session will run from approx 1pm until around 5pm. If you are interested in getting down and dirty with me on camera then please email me at sophieluvs@live.co.uk I am looking for guys to have sex with me, guys who want to be dominated by 'Mistress Sophie' and guys who would like to be part of a group bukkake (masks ok for this one) on me.

Even if you have never done anything like this before come and give it a go, it's a very relaxed afternoon, good fun and you get to have fun with me!! What's not to like??????

Every person who attends get a copy of their footage if they want it too. Look what you could be doing next Tuesday????





So come on gents, get in touch with me via my email or my twitter feed, or any other means you might have. Don't miss out on the chance to get it on with me next Tuesday.

Sophie XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment