Wednesday 14 November 2012

CLIPS SITE HAS NEARLY 200 VIDEOS TO CHOOSE FROM NOW.

My video studio on clips4sale is approaching the 200 mark, when I upload the 200th video I will also post a compilation of some of my best bits (in my opinion) on here for free. It will give you a real taste of what to expect if you ever wanted to purchase one of my filthy scenes from the store.

I am also on the look out for a photographer. You will need to be of a good standard, obviously have some previous work I can have a look at, it doesn't need to be adult stuff either. Contact me on my email to begin with sophieluvs@live.co.uk

This is just an idea of the sort of thing I am looking for, as well as input and thoughts on other possible shoots, locations etc etc.







So come on guys, keen amateurs are very welcome too, with the right equipment obviously ;)

Sophie XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment