Monday 12 November 2012

FILMING NOW ADDED TO CLIPS SITE

Morning everyone. Just to let you know that the filming from last week is now on my clips site http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/44151 go and have a peek, it really is awesome!! Two whole scenes in total. Firstly, the one with our new sissy boy, dressed in pink and made to suck cock as he plays with himself in front of Mistress R'eal and my new Tgirl friend JoJo. He really did love my cock in his mouth, he came everywhere even under all that pressure from the onlookers. Secondly, the scene I really enjoyed, a threesome with Clint and JoJo. So HOT words fail me, just go take a look, you won't be disappointed I PROMISE!!!




Just a few tasters of the threesome to whet your appetite!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment