Wednesday 29 February 2012

OK, OK!! I know I've been lazy again.

It's been a while since my last confession lol. I think I might just need to get a PA to do this for me you know. It's been nearly two weeks since the last update, totally unforgivable. I have been busy though, made a few 'special order' films for a couple of guys, both are really filthy too. They were great fun to make, taking a good strap on fucking from Mistress R'eal was an eye watering experience though, no acting required there I can tell you!!


Pictures are worth a thousand words I'm told, or in my case, begs for mercy as she fucked me deep and VERY hard. The clips will be loaded to http://clips4sale.com/studio/44151/Sophie76-c4slive/#startingpoint in the next few days. Don't miss em.

Sophie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment