Sunday 5 February 2012

Long overdue post.

I'm really not sure why I haven't added another post before now!! I guess I need a kick up the ass to get me going, or maybe a good spanking for being so lazy???


I have also recently enjoyed another gangbang, I took on FIVE guys all on my own, and what a great time I had. MORE PLEASE.


I have a whole raft of things I'm doing in February, including two days in Southampton at Junction House, one filming for www.wycked.co.uk and the other doing two gangbang sessions for all comers!!!! Should be fun!!!



If you want more details of the filming day, or/and the gangbang in Southampton go to www.jct2.co.uk Hope to see some of you there for at least one of the days.

Sophie XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment