Monday 19 September 2011

Filming and more filming.

Over the last week I have been doing a LOT of filming for the new site www.wycked.co.uk, it went live on Friday 16th September. There have been a few teething problems with it as was to be expected. I'm told by the people involved in the construction and running of the site that it should be back up today.

Here are a few tasters of what to expect from the site over the next few months, it's going to be filthy, filthy, filthy!!!!






I bet you can't wait to see the filming now can you!!! This is just a tiny selection of what you can expect from the site, and every kink is going to be covered over the next few months I promise.

If you fancy yourself in front of the camera with me just get in touch, I'm always after new blood to perform with.

Sophie Luvs a camera pointing at her while she is performing.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment