Monday 15 August 2011

If you go down in the woods today...........................






I suppose I could tell you all about how this happened, but I think the pics tell you the whole story!!!! I will tell anyway, as it makes for a giggle along with the filthy pics of me being a slut again.

I met this guy via an advertisement asking for guys to take part in filming outdoors with me, got the usual timewasters, then had a call from this guy. He has a great body, and is a real good fuck, lucky me or what! We decided an outdoor play around in the woods was in order, no sooner had I walked into the woods with him, he was on me, kissing and touching me. We both forgot about the cameras and went for it.

The filming and all the pics will be appearing on my new site www.wycked.co.uk that goes live at the end of August, it's filthy, you will LUV it. XXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment