Tuesday 19 April 2011

I've been a little unwell, so I had to take it out on someone.

It was a lovely sunny day, and my bestest friend Mistress R'eal was over at mine. What would we do for entertainment?? 'Let's get a pathetic slave in and beat him' was the suggestion, who was I to argue.







It got a lot worse for the poor little sod, just wait til tomorrow and see what we did to him next........if I say he may not sit down for a few days it might give you a clue.

Beating and kicking a slave with Mistress R'eal......Sophie Luvs It.....XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you would like to experience what this lucky slave went through all you need to do is ring to arrange a session with us both. Go on SLAVE pick up the phone, make all your wishes come true, submit to us as you should. Call me on 07970 795056.

No comments:

Post a Comment