Wednesday 16 February 2011

I had a fun day filming, and breaking in a new maid yesterday.

Well what can I tell you about yesterday. My potential new maid Emily turned up at my apartment (on time, which was a good job for her), and was then dressed for action. She was forced to suck me whilst receiving a spanking from the stunning Mistress R'eal. Then we put her into a 69 with another Tgirl Lisa, they both seemed to enjoy it a little too much though. Finally after all that I spunked over their faces and made them kiss. All of that was filmed and will soon be appearing on my website http://www.sophieluvsit.co.uk/

Here are some pics to give you an idea of what to expect.



If you would like to appear on film with me just get in touch, I'm always looking for people who are chasing that 15 minutes of fame lol....xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment