Thursday 7 October 2010

Timewasters!!!!!

It has been a strange and very frustrating day today. I have had a record number of timewasters for one day today!! Can you believe that FOUR guys have come up with pathetic excuses or just switched off their phones on me today? I'm not sure why people do that, ring to book some fun time with you then not show, and not even an attempt at realistic excuse when you text them to see if they are on time.

I had one guy today, Richard, who called me 45 mins before he wanted to see me. Now that is fine usually, but not when he was still in Bristol and logged onto TV Chix!!!! What is it with these people???

Anyway, as promised here is another pic to keep you going until my site is up and running tomorrow. Remember Sophie Luvs It...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment