Tuesday, 12 November 2013

WHAT AN EVENING!!

Well hello everyone.

What a fantastically filthy night last night was!! My very good friend Jax came around to see me with the intention of doing a few naughty pics together, but we went a whole lot further than that as you can see if you look at my latest addition to my clips4sale studio www.clips4sale.com/studio/44151 A hidden camera was there to capture some of our fun time together, and boy was it fun.





That's just a few pics of us before we started playing around, they are nothing compared to the video footage of us together. We shot several scenes that will be onto my clips4sale studio over the next few days, so please keep popping by there to see what we actually got up to together in bed. Mmmmmm.

Speak soon.
Sophie
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment